Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First blog is the hardest?

Ah! So is that what a blog is? - A 'web log.' Thanks Wikipedia!
As you may have guessed, I have never actually written a blog before. In fact, until a moment ago (before I was enlightened by Wikipedia) I was probably one of the very few people who didn't even fully really know what a blog actually was. I'm far more use to writing more formal pieces, like university essays and research reports - The kind of stuff that makes you learn to associate writing with late nights, tearing your hair out and crying uncontrollably. So does that mean I don't have to reference here? can I use 'I' and 'don't' and, dare I say it, ':D'?

That my first blog relates to the experiences of learning (of writing a blog) is probably appropriate here, given that this blog is all about being a student. More specifically, a College of Clinical Neuropsychology Student. I aim to use this blog to share CCN student and registrar-related topics/issues and would love others to contribute with ideas and suggestions. As CCN students, we are a big group with plenty to say (especially about the large number of registration-related changes in recent years), so feel free to comment.

Oh, and in terms of numbers, there are now 104 of us APS CCN Neuropsychology students (yep, that is the official number, but given that I apparently don't have to reference in a blog, I'm not gonna :D).

Cheers,

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment